The iOS Developer Community Survey is the largest public survey of Apple platform developers ever undertaken. Data collection happened over four weeks between 6th December 2019 and the 7th January 2020. In that month, 2,290 people filled in the questionnaire. This site presents the raw data collected, along with analysis and opinion based on that data.
Analysis and Opinion
- Why is this survey important?
- A note about this data
- Data quality and bias
- How popular is Swift?
- How do people feel about Swift?
- Is Augmented Reality going to happen?
- Is WWDC already a virtual conference?
- How is Swift on the server doing?
- How satisfied are people with Xcode?
- Getting started with a career in iOS Development
Do you have an idea for a question you’d like to see answered using this data? Let me know.
Raw Survey Results
Here is the raw data, without the bias of analysis or opinion. Please read this before browsing it.